June 11, 2021 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us at our upcoming Redcliffe Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and Moreton Maritime Alliance cruise from Redcliffe to Bribie Island and back again.
Apart from this event being the RPCC’s event for June, the fundamental reasons for this event are:
Provide an update to our local and regional businesses on the forthcoming opportunities on and around the northern end of Moreton Bay including;
- The Barge to Moreton Bay from the Redcliffe Peninsula
- The Scarborough Harbour Masterplan, what it is and the associated benefits for the community
- The Stockland Development at Newport
- North Harbour residential development and expansion including the harbour
- The Great Sand Island Trek – traversing three of the four largest sand islands in the world
Reinvigorate the conversation around the opportunities for all stakeholders around what we need to be focussing on next.
An opportunity to network with like-minded people and explore the synergistic opportunities for community and companies.
Not only will guests receive a wealth of quality information that will be shared relating directly to the related business opportunities, we will also have noted Marine Scientist and CEO of Australian Coastal Marine and Ecology, Mat Davis providing commentary on some of the amazing unique marine life in the bay as we head north.
Ticket includes a complimentary beverage on boarding and lunch style canapes including Moreton Bay Bug Bagels as well as cheese platters through the afternoon. The bar will be open for you to purchase your own drinks.
This cruise is made possible through the generous contribution of our sponsors below.
General Boarding: $ 95.00